- Title: Assistant Manager – King County, WA
- Type: Assist. Manager
- Position is 9am-6pm, 5 days a week [40 hours/wk.]
- Weekend availability is a MUST
- Candidates must have valid drivers license, working transportation, and car insurance.
- Part of the position would be to make bank deposits, go to the post office, and running other errands as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform daily functions of operating a self-storage facility
- Rent units to new customers [show units, complete rental paperwork, and collecting rent]
- Collecting rents/fees, posting payments and making bank deposits.
- Participates in collecting past due accounts properly.
- Handling telephone and in-person inquiries and providing information to customers and potential customers
- Maintaining the property appearance and cleanliness
- Performing auction prep, lock checks, and cleaning of storage units
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma / GED required.
- Customer Service and/or Sales Experience preferred
- Excellent communication, both in person and on the phone
- Office skills including; organizational skills, writing, math and computer skills required.
- Strong customer service orientation, with good decision making ability and a professional image is necessary.
- Valid driver’s license, own transportation and good driving record required.
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 12 days vacation per year
- 6 days sick per year
- Monthly bonus opportunities also available based on rentals and sales call evaluations
- 401k Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted Storage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour