- Title: Human Resource Generalist
- Type: Corporate
The HR Generalist will provide Human Resource operational support to the Trojan Team workforce. The HR Generalist will report directly to the Sr. Human Resource Manager and will be primarily focused on recruitment and onboarding with assisting the HR administration in its daily operations. This role requires a highly organized individual that can work under pressure and deliver tasks on time.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes efficiently and effectively.
· Post job requisitions, sift candidates, schedule interviews, interview applicants, assist in onboarding, and manage daily recruitment tasks.
· Updates leadership on talent pools throughout various regions and share insights on how to mitigate issues.
· Administer benefits plans to new hires or existing employees and troubleshoots general inquiries.
· Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves, scheduling, compensation, and resolves any issues that may arise.
· Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
· Assists in the development and implementation of human resource policies.
· Undertakes tasks involving performance management, employee records, and engagement & cultural initiatives.
· Gathers and analyzes data with useful HR metrics in a frequent interval.
· Organizes annual performance reviews and ensures completion within the organization.
· Maintains employee files and records in electronic or paper form.
· Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
· Ensures compliance with labor regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
· A Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant experience.
· 3+ years of experience in HR Generalist work or similar-to.
· Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the confidence to ask clarifying questions as needed.
· Commitment to maintaining a high degree of ethical standards and trustworthiness
· A general desire to learn and assume additional responsibilities
· Be a team player on a dynamic and results oriented group of professionals in an entrepreneurial work environment
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· 401k Matching Opportunities after one year
· 12 Days of Paid Vacation and 6 Days of Sick Time
· Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
· Discounted Storage
· Annual bonus opportunities based on performance
· Equity Opportunities after one year of employment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year